Q: The message center in my dashboard keeps saying "TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR FAULT".

The message center keeps telling me "TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR FAULT". It has only happened twice, when I am driving at night and the temperature outside has been in the 20's or below. Is this the cold that is cause the sensor to read the tire as having low pressure or is there something wrong with the sensor? Is it dangerous to be driving while it is saying this?

3. The message center in my dashboard keeps saying "TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR FAULT".