Q: The light next to the "drive" indicator has started flashing.

I am worried there is an issue with the transmission, but cannot find a service on your website to troubleshoot this issue (I tried several things). After my last appointment, the transmission "drive" light started flashing. I have not really been driving the car since as we have a third car. The car seems to drive and shift ok, but I haven't pushed it. I would like to explore the cost of getting this fixed. I am aware that the transmission fluid exchange was recommended by Niello Acura but this was before the light started flashing.

The flashing light indicates a fault with the transmission, in a similar manner the check engine light indicates a faulty sensor,etc. The best thing to do before spending money, is to spend money on a proper diagnosis as to why the light is on. That should get you a proper idea of what is needed and the costs. For a transmission diagnosis, please click here.