Q: The light next to the "drive" indicator has started flashing.

I am worried there is an issue with the transmission, but cannot find a service on your website to troubleshoot this issue (I tried several things). After my last appointment, the transmission "drive" light started flashing. I have not really been driving the car since as we have a third car. The car seems to drive and shift ok, but I haven't pushed it. I would like to explore the cost of getting this fixed. I am aware that the transmission fluid exchange was recommended by Niello Acura but this was before the light started flashing.

3. The light next to the "drive" indicator has started flashing.