Q: Q: The key won't turn the ignition

The key will not turn the ignition. It's not the steering wheel lock

3. Q: The key won't turn the ignition

Q: Q: Transmission slips

The transmission may be slipping internally from a bad clutch servo or it has an internal seal leak. Have the transmission tested for proper pressures to see if it is a solenoid issue or the seals are leaking causing it...

Q: If it's my alternator how long would that take to replace?

The battery light can come on for a few different reasons in addition to a weak battery. I would suggest having the alternator tested. If this checks out fine and the is still on, also check the voltage regulator as...

Q: On highway, car jerks and RPMs rise sharply

When an engines rotation speed increases the speed should increase. If it isn't, then there is likely an issue with the torque converter (an automatic transmissions clutch). If the speed is increasing, it could be an issue with the cruise...