Q: Q: The key won't turn the ignition

The key will not turn the ignition. It's not the steering wheel lock

3. Q: The key won't turn the ignition

Q: ball joints

Vibration felt through the steering wheel at high speeds is often due to tire imbalance/tire defects although worn suspension components can be a contributing factor. If ball joints have failed early, there are only a handful of possible explanations for...

Q: I have a ton of white smoke from my truck when i start and run it, is that likely a head gasket problem?

Hello there, many faults will cause white smoke to be seen on startup with your 1988 Toyota Pickup. When white smoke it seen it indicates that coolant is being burned in the engine, this is not a normal operation. There...

Q: I can't get the car to turn over

To start, computers, aka PCM (powertrain control modules) rarely fail. They are complex units that require many different inputs to initiate the desired response. Having replaced your PCM already, you may have already traded in your old PCM as a...