Q: The inner fender of my car is torn.

When I was driving my Honda Accord today, I started to hear a loud noise. When I pulled over, I noticed that area surrounding the wheel (which I believe is the inner fender) was partially torn and dragging on the road.

Hi Katherine. Thanks for contacting us today. The liner under the fender is a cosmetic item often called by a splash shield. If it was damaged, it’s likely that the mounting ’snaps’ were also damaged. This type of repair is typically completed by an auto body shop, and unfortunately, is something our mobile mechanics are unable to complete.

3. The inner fender of my car is torn.