Q: Q: The ignition coil problem

The igniton coil got problem that make the car stalled, engine can not start, if i replace the new igniton coil is it work? Will it happened again in future time?

Your vehicle’s engine is equipped with 4 ignition coils, one for each cylinder. Unfortunately, these ignition coils are a common failure point with the VW 1.8L engine. There is always a chance that when one fails, another one may fail soon after if they are all the same age. With these engines, it is a good idea to save time and the potential inconvenience of each coil failing one at a time by replacing all 4 ignition coils at the same time. If you’d like a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to perform the ignition coil replacements on your vehicle.

3. Q: The ignition coil problem