Q: Q: Overheating and heater not working

Heat not working on passengers side and overheating

3. Q: Overheating and heater not working

Q: There is no cold or hot air blowing, butI can hear the switches and fan turn on

Many common faults will cause your 2006 Infiniti G35 to have no cold or hot air coming from the vents. It is good that you can hear the fan as this is an important step in diagnosis. If the you...

Q: The AC/heat blower fan - 1997 Dodge Avenger

Hey there. The most common failure where the fan only blows on high is the blower motor resistor. It is possible the blower motor switch is the culprit, and it can be replaced separate of the control module. Diagnosing...

Q: My car has a code P0342 replaced twice now won't start

You may need to check the wiring harness that runs to the camshaft position sensor as it may be faulty or have a poor connection resulting in the sensor not providing an accurate signal to the computer, which would cause...