Q: Q: Overheating and heater not working

Heat not working on passengers side and overheating

3. Q: Overheating and heater not working

Q: There is no heat blowing out of the inside vents.

No heat from the vents can be caused by a few different things. A few things I would check are the thermostat and heater control valve, as these are two components that control flow to the heater. If the thermostat...

Q: I just chang my battery and alternator car still would not start have no power at all in the car nothing comes on.

You will need to first check to make sure the battery clamps are clean and getting good contact to battery post. If okay then check all major fuses are not blown and if they are all good then you may...

Q: Q: How many air bags does my vehicle have?

Your car comes equipped with six air bags: two front air bags, two side air bags (for the driver and front passenger), and two side curtain air bags (located in the roof, above the side windows).