Q: Q: Overheating and heater not working

Heat not working on passengers side and overheating

3. Q: Overheating and heater not working

Q: Q: Air not flowing out of front vents.

If the blower motor is not turning, the cause is identified during a failed heater diagnostic. Blower motors failures are due to faults in the wiring, fuse, relay, control switch, resistor block, if so equipped, and of course the blower...

Q: Location of crankshaft position sensor with pictures

Hi there. The crankshaft position sensor is located at the rear of the engine block near the transmission. Unfortunately I cannot send over any pictures. If you need to have your crank sensor replaced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic...

Q: Q: How do I check the coolant level?

Checking the coolant level in your vehicle is an important part of maintenance. It also can be done in just a few steps. Make sure your vehicle has been turned off long enough that it is no longer hot....