Q: the headlights low beams wont turn on but the high beams will

the headlights low beams wont turn on but the high beams will

Hi, thanks for writing in about your 1997 Ford Escort. I recommend checking the fuses and bulbs. There may be separate low beam and high beam fuses on your model. If the fuses and bulbs are good, the dimmer/turn signal switch assembly may be at fault. Have a technician inspect your headlight problem if you need help having this repaired.

3. the headlights low beams wont turn on but the high beams will