Q: The ground wire keeps popping off the altinator while driving and the screw is not stripped.

my starter the ground wire the connects to the altinator keep coming out when driving and the screw is not stripped cant seem to figure out why

Hi there. What you could do is put some die electric silicone on the screw and put it into the alternator. Then let it dry over night and the bolt should not move anymore. If the die electric silicone does not work, then the screw may be the wrong one. If you need further assistance with the ground wire on the alternator, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• The ground wire keeps popping off the altinator while driving and the screw is not stripped.