Q: The gears not engaging or disengaging smoothly

Gears are difficult to engage and disengage with the clutch fully in. When I give slight rev the gears move smoothly

3. The gears not engaging or disengaging smoothly

Q: Q: My car will not start without a jump

This sounds like your alternator is going out. It maybe outputting just enough power to allow the car to run once you get it started, but it isn't putting out enough power to recharge your battery. Either way, you need...

Q: Hissing noise while driving at random times on highway.

You must of damaged one of the under car covers and will need to have car put on a lift to inspect it under the car for damaged parts.

Q: Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.