Q: Q: The gear shift is stuck in park.

The gear shift is stuck in park.

3. Q: The gear shift is stuck in park.

Q: What makes an automatic transmission not to change gears?

Hi there. Check the throttle cable to the transmission and make sure that its not broken or loose. If the transmission does not have a kick down cable, then the kick down solenoid could be not working causing the transmission...

Q: I have a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 19k that has been sitting for 6-7 years , what needs to be done to get it running again?

You will need to start by draining all the fuel and put in new fuel and then see if it starts or the pump and filter assembly may be bad.

Q: What does the rear park aid feature do in the message center?

If your car is equipped with the rear park aid system, you can access some of the functionality for that through the message center. The rear park aid system is optional equipment, and is designed to provide assistance when backing...