Q: The gear does not change and the speedometer is not working as well. what can I do please.

My 1999 altima automatic car, does not change gear and speedometer does not work, I don't know what to do please.

There is the possibility of a speed sensor failing. If the vehicles computer cannot calculate the speed, it will not perform correctly. Consider consulting a mechanic to inspect the gear shifting issue in person in order to get an accurate assessment of what needs repair.

3. The gear does not change and the speedometer is not working as well. what can I do please.