Q: The gear does not change and the speedometer is not working as well. what can I do please.

My 1999 altima automatic car, does not change gear and speedometer does not work, I don't know what to do please.

There is the possibility of a speed sensor failing. If the vehicles computer cannot calculate the speed, it will not perform correctly. Consider consulting a mechanic to inspect the gear shifting issue in person in order to get an accurate assessment of what needs repair.

• The gear does not change and the speedometer is not working as well. what can I do please.