Q: The fuse for the dashboard light and keyless entry keeps blowing.

I was on the highway and I accidently turned my radio volume high and the fuse dash and taillight fuse blew so the next day I bought a new one and put it in, I took it for a drive to see if the fuse worked and it did and then when I got on the highway or exceeded 60-65 mph it would blow the fuse. I checked as many of the wires as I could to look for a broken or crushed wire but can't seem to find any and now the fuse blows as soon as I turn on my lights. Then the keyless entry fuse started blowing too every time I lock the doors. Any idea of what could be causing it?