Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Fuel fitting under driver seat leaking under car

• The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Q: Exactly where is my thermostat located?

If you follow the lower radiator hose up toward the engine, that lower hose terminates at the thermostat housing. The housing itself is attached to the engine with three relatively small bolts. If you remove those three bolts and the...

Q: Rim?

Hi there: Unfortunately, this image does not show up on our platform and we're unable to help you answer this question. If you submit a direct link to the image, this might allow us to answer your rim question. ...

Q: I have a crack on my windshield

Every state will vary as well as the person performing the inspection. However, in most states, a crack larger than 4 inches will not pass this kind of safety inspection. There are also different types of cracks that have different...