Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Fuel fitting under driver seat leaking under car

Q: Gas tank seal from the filler neck hose.

The nozzle I believe your are mentioning is the anti-siphon and roll-over check valve. It does not require a perfect seal to the tank. The rubber filler hose slides over it, sealing in fuel vapors. I hope this helps. Put...

Q: When I turn ignition on no power anywhere. No turnover or crank. Lights don't come on.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1987 Chevrolet Camaro to not start or have any power. The most common faults are the battery, battery cable, ignition switch, battery terminal, or a wiring harness fault. If the vehicle started properly...

Q: Abs lights are on can i take fuse out to take the emissions test and pass?

Hi there: To answer your question in one word - NO, it won't pass. Depending on the state you live, the emissions test will also include a safety inspection that will verify that the electrical system is working correctly. Plus,...