Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Fuel fitting under driver seat leaking under car

Q: No pickup power, shifting gear problems, hose loose

After reading all the different issues and problems you are having and the air intake problems that you are mentioning, I suggest having a mechanic do a thorough check and diagnosis of your shifting issues to see if there are...

Q: put new fuel pressure regulator and its still leaking fuel its my second regulator what's wrong?

You need to make sure you replaced the large and smaller O-rings with new ones. I'd recommend also lubing them before installation with clean motor oil. If you lost one of the O-rings or cut one while putting it in...

Q: Car is overheating and leaking antifreeze.

Besides the item you listed you would need to have the intake manifold, head gaskets, hoses checked. This engine has had all of these components fail. Your cooling fans will need to be checked for proper operation also. My recommendation...