Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Fuel fitting under driver seat leaking under car

• The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Q: Do I replace the lower radiator hose when installing a new radiator?

The lower radiator hose should be able to be removed by releasing the tab on the bottom of fitting and rotating the hose connection 45 degrees then pulling the hose off of the radiator connection. Once the hose is removed...

Q: I get trouble code P2138, but I have cleared it and the car works for a while. Now I am getting trouble code P2127 along with P2138.

Hi there. The pedal position sensor on the gas pedal has lost signal for the switch 'E' and 'D'. The code P2138 means that the computer has discovered a malfunction with the pedal sensor. Check the harness to the...

Q: Does this vehicle use vacuum for controls inside the dash from the motor ? 2001 Toyota Tacoma

Hi there - your HVAC blend doors will be either cable-control or electrical - no vacuum operation. It is certainly possible to still have an air leak in the intake. If you hear an air hiss under the hood, there...