Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Fuel fitting under driver seat leaking under car

• The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Q: Location of thermostat.

Hello, thank you for writing in. While it is strange to think the thermostat can be located on the lower radiator hose, this is common practice for some manufactures. The concept works exactly the same. The coolant entering the radiator...

Q: Coolant is leaking

The cooling system water pump is the most likely failure, but with a car that is over 20 years old, anything is possible to be leaking. I recommend that you have a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, come to...

Q: IAC or Fuel Pump?

Hi There, Based on what you are describing this could be related to either the idle air control valve or the fuel pump as they both impact the flow of the air/fuel charge into the motor. I would be inclined...