Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Fuel fitting under driver seat leaking under car

Q: I have no heat.

If a coolant hose is disconnected you can't run the engine to determine whether coolant flowed or will flow. Often, after a cooling system is drained, if there is no heat, what has happened is air has gotten trapped in...

Q: AC

Hello there, I will need a more detailed information of your 2010 Camaro's issue before I can provide an answer to your question. Please provide a more detailed description and submit another question. YourMechanic's qualified Technicians are available to answer...

Q: My engine was overheating and then it started making noise and not running right. 2005 Buick Rendevous

Hi there. If the engine was overheating to the point that it was making noise then you may have some serious internal engine issues. Since it is running poorly now the engine needs to be checked for any internal damage....