Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Fuel fitting under driver seat leaking under car

Q: Hose blew in car

Looking at a picture of your engine, it looks like the only hoses I see that have pressure and could potentially blow are the fuel lines and and a/c line. I didn't see any other hoses on the right side...

Q: Car stays cool while idling but once you start driving it it starts to overheat.

If the cooling fan is too small for the engine, then it may be enough to cool it at idle but not at higher engine speeds. Make sure you are not running under drive pulleys. You can check the coolant...

Q: CV joint damage

Hello, the CV joints are important components of the vehicle. When the joints fail, they can create vibration and could damage the transmission. Inspecting them should be done at every oil change. Ultimately the CV joint failure will make...