Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Fuel fitting under driver seat leaking under car

3. The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Q: Kia Amanti leaking from the power steering

I've got videos to replace leaking power steering so watch those. If you want to find where the leak is coming from, it is very easy to do on a power steering. All you've got to do is get a...

Q: I need to know the purge valve solenoid location and how long it takes to replace it.

Hi there. There are two different locations that the purge valve was located at, depending on the vehicle type. The first location would be on the engine intake next to the throttle body on the left side when viewing the...

Q: Loud knocking while driving straight and while turning left and right

Hello. If the knocking only occurs when the vehicle is moving then you either have an engine mount issue or a suspension problem. A knocking is usually the result of bad starts, a loose ball joint, or a bad bushing....