Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Fuel fitting under driver seat leaking under car

3. The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

Q: While driving, I heard loud squeaking noise. I pulled over and saw white smoke and pink coolant all over the ground. what is this?

Some of the coolant has come out of the engine, of course, because there is a leak. Your mention of a loud squeaking noise makes me think water pump, as in seized water pump, however there are other possibilities so...

Q: What kinda oil does my 2017 camaro ss take

Chevy recommends a 5W30 weight. Synthetic oil would be the way to go as the supercharger adds a lot of stress to the engine. It should take 9-10 quarts for a complete fill. Double check the "specifications and capacities" section...

Q: Ratting on front end

There are many components that come together to make the suspension system in your Pontiac Torrent and several of them can duplicate the rattle in the front end when they are failing. With the noise stopping when applying the brake,...