Q: the fuel data center and electronic climate control will not display anything it's digital 1986 DeVille the the lights come on but

the fuel data center and electronic climate control will not display anything it's digital. the the lights come on as in the dash lights it has but won't display any of the digital numbers checked the fuses under drivers side dash there all good but not sure if its a relay and were the relay would be.

3. the fuel data center and electronic climate control will not display anything it's digital 1986 DeVille the the lights come on but