Q: The front of the vehicle squeals when accelerating, it isn’t the belt or tensioner I replaced them and it’s not the u joints

My truck makes a squealing noise that. Sounds exactly like a serpentine belt issue but I replaced the belt and tensioner and it did not solve the issue and it only squeals when I am accelerating in drive, but what confuses me is that when I lifted the back tires off ground and put it in drive and accelerated, it did not do it, by that I know it is not the u joints or the pulleys because I have spun all the pulleys and they are fine, is there anything else that makes that sound? Plz help

3. The front of the vehicle squeals when accelerating, it isn’t the belt or tensioner I replaced them and it’s not the u joints