Q: The front breaks have gone out and I don't know if the back is bad too. The carb also has several problems including bad needles a

The front breaks have gone out and I don't know if the back is bad too. The carb also has several problems including bad needles a

You should have front and rear brakes checked for thickness to see if they are in need of replacement. You should also have an expert check the carburetor as it may have problems with dirt of debris clogging the jets. If you need help with this diagnosis, a certified then diagnose the needed repairs the carburetor needs to repair or replace it. You may have problems with dirt and debris in the carburetor clogging the jets.

• The front breaks have gone out and I don't know if the back is bad too. The carb also has several problems including bad needles a