Q: The fan in the stopped so I replaced the fuse and now the van won't start at all and it was running prior to fixing

All around no prior issues with the van just recently the air conditioner has not been cooling like normal however we have at a heat index here at about 115. But the van gage was showing the van was over heating and after looking under the hood my Dad realized the fan was not running so he thought it could be the fuse but after replacing the fuse the van completely stopped running and won't turn on at all.

3. The fan in the stopped so I replaced the fuse and now the van won't start at all and it was running prior to fixing