Q: The fan in the stopped so I replaced the fuse and now the van won't start at all and it was running prior to fixing

All around no prior issues with the van just recently the air conditioner has not been cooling like normal however we have at a heat index here at about 115. But the van gage was showing the van was over heating and after looking under the hood my Dad realized the fan was not running so he thought it could be the fuse but after replacing the fuse the van completely stopped running and won't turn on at all.

A: If you overheated the engine then you may h...

If you overheated the engine then you may have to wait for the engine to cool down completely to start it again. If you pulled some fuses out you need to make sure you put them back in correctly.

Overheating the engine may have damaged it. If you try to crank it and it clunks, turns, and doesn't start, then you may have engine damage. I'd suggest having the vehicle checked by a professional technician who is capable of diagnosing your starting issue firsthand and making the necessary repairs.