Q: The EPS light and the break lights are on and the car is hard to steer.

It's hard to steer the car, window stop working radio stop working and front dash interior lights doesn't come on.

The EPS light is the electronic power steering light, which illuminates when a mechanical or electrical problem exists in this system. This is probably the source of your hard to steer issue on your Hyundai. However, the other electrical issues may be caused by a main electrical relay problem or perhaps an issue with the ECU itself. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download the error codes and determine what is causing these problems; which will allow them to recommend a repair.

3. The EPS light and the break lights are on and the car is hard to steer.