Q: The engine will not turn over, and the issue seems to be electrical.

Recently, the electrical components on the dash lit up like normal, but once I turned the key to start the engine, everything electrical had died. Upon taking the key out and attempting to start it again, no electrical components lit up (as if there was no battery connected). I have replaced the solenoid to the starter, the ignition switch, removed and recharged the battery (an AutoCraft Gold which I bought back in February when I originally had this issue). After replacing these parts, and having the same issue of electrical components starting, but being killed when trying to turn over the engine, I walked away for about half an hour, and came back to a burning smell. I entered my car, (and with NO key in the ignition) a repeating clicking sound came from behind the dashboard or steering wheel (it was hard to precisely pinpoint). It seemed it was trying to start on its own, possibly due to short circuiting. I have checked fuses and found no issues, where do I look next?

3. The engine will not turn over, and the issue seems to be electrical.