Q: The engine ticks and burn oil faster then usual

Ticking noise starts when cranked when im parked or driving...and oil burns out faster den usual please help

3. The engine ticks and burn oil faster then usual

Q: I'm wondering why my car won't start in 50 degrees or lower temperatures

Hi there. If your engine is cranking over and it's difficult to start, the issue may be caused by a damaged distributor or ignition coil. Especially if it's cracked and condensation is seeping into the electrical system. Other possible...

Q: Burning through a lot of oil between changes

Your attention to the engine’s oil level should be commended, not every driver is as diligent. To answer the question, yes, concern is in order here. GMC has had an issue with the 2.4 liter four cylinder engine, and has...

Q: AC knocking when it is turned on

Hi there. It sounds to me as if your AC's fan is interfering with something in the track of its spinning. Also your issue can point to your AC compressor clutch not gripping the pulley correctly. I'd suggest having a...