Q: The engine ticks and burn oil faster then usual

Ticking noise starts when cranked when im parked or driving...and oil burns out faster den usual please help

3. The engine ticks and burn oil faster then usual

Q: Car hood not closing

Hi Most hood latch issues have to be diagnosed by a collision shop, but there are a few things that you could have checked before making such an expensive trip. The easiest thing one could do is to lubricate the...

Q: Oil change intervals

I checked your vehicle maintenance schedule and it has a normal and a severe schedule. The normal schedule says to change the oil and filter every 7500 miles and the severe schedule says to change the oil and filter every...

Q: Where is the thermostat located on a 2001 dodge durango

It is in the lower hose. It is mounted in a plastic housing with two bolts where the lower hose meets the engine. If you are considering replacement, I would replace the housing too. They tend to warp and leak....