Q: The engine smokes heavily and consumes fuel abnormally.

The engine stop on the way, and won't start. The mechanic said it was timing problem. He opened the timing. Now the engine starts but with heavy white smoke and consumed fuel by x15

A: The white smoke may potentially indicate a ...

The white smoke may potentially indicate a blown cylinder head gasket. When this happens, the cylinder head gasket is failing to seal off the combustion chamber effectively causing an air leak into the cylinder which causes a drop in compression. This also causes the water passages in the cylinder head to leak coolant into the cylinder as well resulting in the coolant being burnt with the fuel. When this happens, this causes the white smoke to be expelled through the exhaust.

You may notice white smoke in or around the engine area as well. This will also cause the engine to overheat due to the lack of proper coolant flow throughout the engine and loss of coolant as it is burnt. To verify the cause of the issue, I recommend having a certified expert, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the overheating problem in person so that this can be addressed correctly.