Q: The engine races and bucks while the car is on

While the engine is on it races whether your in park or moving and it bucks while your standing still or moving the check engine light is also on

3. The engine races and bucks while the car is on

Q: Q: High idle problem.

This may be a sign of a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak can be one of the most frustrating and difficult problems to diagnose. High idle speed is a common sign and stalling is another. Confirmation of an engine vacuum...

Q: My truck won't rev past 1000 RPM

The mass air flow sensors are known to go bad on Nissan Titans. The symptoms you are describing point to the MAF not working properly. Check to be sure you have reconnected the new one correctly, proper continuity and grounds....

Q: Q: Power window off track

Sometimes a motor slowly fails and a hard spot makes it stop all together, sometimes all it needs is a little spray of dry lube. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect and take the door panel...