Q: The engine races and bucks while the car is on

While the engine is on it races whether your in park or moving and it bucks while your standing still or moving the check engine light is also on

3. The engine races and bucks while the car is on

Q: Replacement of refueling vent valve

If the device has a broken port, it must be replaced. It is very hard to mock up a connection that will seal as perfectly as it used to. I believe the vent valve is attached to the charcoal canister...

Q: My truck bogs down when I accelerate going down the road

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: Fuel and temperature gauges broken

Hello. There are a couple of reasons why this could be happening. One being that the instrument cluster is malfunctioning where the fuel gauge and temperature gauge are located. There is a circuit board on the back of your instrument...