Q: The engine races and bucks while the car is on

While the engine is on it races whether your in park or moving and it bucks while your standing still or moving the check engine light is also on

3. The engine races and bucks while the car is on

Q: How do you select menus on the touchscreen system?

Your car’s touchscreen lets you access a lot of different functions, including traffic information, GPS navigation, hands-free calling and more. However, you’ll need to know how to navigate the menus on the screen to find what you want. Here’s a...

Q: No Codes, however, the car is jerking when WOT

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic. With the symptom of the engine being jerky and the engine computer system is not picking up anything, then you have a problem with the engine mounts. If the engine mounts are...

Q: I have 2005 nissan quest.my car starte up fine.But when put in drive.or in gear. its jump than go die.

Hi there. It's possible that you have a few things going on with your Nissan Quest, ranging from fuel system or ignition system component failure or even internal damage inside the motor. Typically smoke is created by excessive fluids inside...