Q: The engine makes a sound when you accelerate it

The engine makes some noise inside the engine at the topmost part of the engine like the crankshaft is at fault.

There are many things that can cause increased engine noise on acceleration. The crankshaft is at the bottom of the motor and if it were having problems, it would make noise all of the time, not just on acceleration. A few possibilities are, large vacuum leak, an exhaust leak that is created from a failed emissions component, and many other things. I recommend booking an appointment with one of our technicians to help you pinpoint the source of the noise.

Good luck.

3. The engine makes a sound when you accelerate it