Q: The dvc light keeps turning on and the car keeps on dying and when it dies thats when the light goes on more

The car hauls when its about to die and then when it dies the dashboard says vdc

This relates to the dynamic vehicle control which monitors the control of the vehicle. When it senses the vehicle is potentially out of control it cuts power to the car. It sounds like yours may have a bad control unit interfering and causing the car to die without cause. This is likely something that will need to be diagnosed with a scanning tool which will help to download critical data from the ECU. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose this and make repairs.

• The dvc light keeps turning on and the car keeps on dying and when it dies thats when the light goes on more