Q: The driver window is no longer working.

I received a quote of $70.00 and the quote number is 1478160. I would like to know what the $70.00 will cover as the quote does not really give any details. Is the $70.00 for inspecting the car window to determine what the issue is or does it cover the repairs also?

I really need to get this window working and any information you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Brenda Hartley hartleybl@yahoo.com 803-336-9126

Sent billing question to the CS for the cost of repairs and diagnostics for the driver window not working.

3. The driver window is no longer working.