Q: The driver side front door on my 2012 Chevy 2500 HD will not open from either the interior or exterior door handle.

I cannot open my driver side front door using either the exterior or interior door handle. I suspect I need to replace the latching mechanism. The problem is, I can't get the door open to look at or do anything. I started removing the interior door panel, but I cannot get it all the way off with the door closed. Any suggestions on how to get my door open?

3. The driver side front door on my 2012 Chevy 2500 HD will not open from either the interior or exterior door handle.