Q: The drive goes blinck and stays in first gear and it wont chenge an have to turned off to bringit back to parking

Somtimes is worcking ok an som times the draive gear goed blink

The blinking indicator means that there is an issue with the transmission. When the transmission computer detects a fault the light will blink and the gear will not shift. There is most likely mechanical damage in the transmission. I suggest having a trained technician, like one from YourMechanic, retrieve any stored codes from the car’s computer and diagnose your shifting issue.

3. The drive goes blinck and stays in first gear and it wont chenge an have to turned off to bringit back to parking