Q: The dealer wants to change the timing belt and tensioner on my '04 Jetta. They also say the water pump should be replaced as well

The dealer wants to change the timing belt and tensioner on my '04 Jetta. They also say the water pump should be replaced as well, not necessarily b/c it's bad, but because it should be done when the belt is replaced. Do you concur? Total cost is $1,300.

3. The dealer wants to change the timing belt and tensioner on my '04 Jetta. They also say the water pump should be replaced as well