Q: The cost of replacing spark plug's wires only...I do have my own wires...for a 1978 Corvette...thanks

Labor only 4 replacing the spark plug's wires 4 my 78 Vette...I have my own high performance wires...TY

To obtain the requested quote for labor only (no part costs), please visit YourMechanic’s ignition wire replacement page. Once on that page, click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model). You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs. If using your own parts, when reviewing your quote online, just open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote leaving only the labor charge. For any additional repair or diagnostic services that you desire to order, please select from the comprehensive list of services at YourMechanic’s List of Repair and Diagnostic Services page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. The cost of replacing spark plug's wires only...I do have my own wires...for a 1978 Corvette...thanks