Q: The computer readout located by other controls

What does it mean when the computer readout on the control panel reads traction off.

3. The computer readout located by other controls

Q: Is getting a 2010 BMW M3 with 70,000 miles used as a daily driver expensive annually?

Hello. Though this vehicle will be fun to drive, it will be much more expensive to maintain then the Infiniti is. The cost for every service is more expensive, and normal wear parts like brakes and tires will typically cost...

Q: Can I try using blue devil head gasket repair even if I'm not even sure that the head gasket is the problem?

You can try the Blue Devil head gasket repair fluid. The only thing is if the cylinder head has a crack, the gasket repair will not effect aluminum or cast iron. For the conditions that your described, either the Idle...

Q: Can a faulty O2 sensor cause a lean burn?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Yes the O2 sensor can cause the vehicle to run lean. What the O2 sensor does is read the amount of air entering the engine and sends that information to the computer, the computer reads...