Q: The computer is not recognizing the sensors

My car won't pass for inspection because The computer of my car is not recognizing the sensors of the emmissions test

A: The computer monitors are all needed to be ...

The computer monitors are all needed to be passed in order to pass emission testing. These computer monitors will show if the engine emission systems are all functioning properly and the engine control module (ECM) stores the test results as pass or fail. If one of the systems fail then the system would need to be diagnosed by a mechanic to test components in the system that failed. If the check engine light is on this indicates there is a stored code in the ECM and a fault in the system. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and test the check engine system for you and isolate the failure.