Q: The computer is not recognizing the sensors

My car won't pass for inspection because The computer of my car is not recognizing the sensors of the emmissions test

3. The computer is not recognizing the sensors

Q: I have no spark, no ignition, no current is going to the ignition coil. Could this be a Auto Shut-Down Relay?

The automatic shutdown (ASD) relay powers the coil and is turned on and off by the engine control module ECM. If you scan the engine and get a code 40, then you may have a bad ASD relay, but there...

Q: Showing check engine,and loosing power. 2005 Toyota Isis

Hello - loss of power can be caused by many failures. The first task is to determine the problem codes being set with the Check Engine light. This will guide diagnosis, and avoid unnecessary replacement of parts. I would recommend...

Q: I have a question, can I replace the ECM on this 2002 Dodge Intrepid engine with a used one?

Claimed by Kevin Gainer