Q: The computer is not recognizing the sensors

My car won't pass for inspection because The computer of my car is not recognizing the sensors of the emmissions test

3. The computer is not recognizing the sensors

Q: Does 4k seem reasonable to replace the wiring harness on a 2011 Jaguar XJ?

I think you should get a second opinion on this. The wiring harness should be trouble free unless something has happened to damage it. Accidents, fires, water damage, salt corrosion, or electrical overloads can damage a wiring harness, but you...

Q: Q: EPS light came on

There is a problem with the logic which turns on the EPS dash light for your Forte, which is addressed with Kia Technical Service Bulletin TSB-10044130-2564. Check with your Kia dealer service center for this software update per this TSB....

Q: My Check Engine Light is on with a code for the engine control module

Unfortunately, without diagnosing the car using a scanning tool to download any potential trouble codes there is no way to tell what other codes may be causing this light to come on. There many different trouble codes that can also...