Q: The computer is not recognizing the sensors

My car won't pass for inspection because The computer of my car is not recognizing the sensors of the emmissions test

3. The computer is not recognizing the sensors

Q: 7 codes transmission shifting bad could it b ecm

Having that many codes that go to one component may want you to quickly condemn the ECM. However, the vehicle should not have the ECM replaced until one or more of the codes retrieved calls for the replacement of the...

Q: EML light on and caution light with arrow around came on the car, what should I do?

The warning lights mean that the vehicle's computer has detected a fault in the engine management system and/or engine controls which includes a lot of sensors and other devices. If the vehicle has not entered "limp mode" (reduced performance), is...

Q: Can you raise the top speed control?

Hi there. There are two ways to speed up the vehicle. The first is to replace the output shaft speed sensor in the transmission to sense a slower speed, thus confusing the computer to make the car drive faster. The...