Q: The coil ignition is bad. And were waiting to see if it is covered. Can i still drive my husband to work for a few days

Our coil ignition is bad. We can't get it fixed right now is it safe to still drive it

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. It would be best...

Hi, thanks for writing in. It would be best not to drive the vehicle any more than you have to. A misfire in a cylinder may foul out any spark plug that has a bad coil. Other than that, you should not harm anything driving it for short periods, but I would advise you get this fixed as soon as possible.

If later you are looking for a mechanic to help you replace your ignition coil, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the replacement for you.