Q: The code p0753 is not clearing after i replaced the solenoid. Could it be the engine wiring harness

The code po753 doesnt clear after i have replaced the shift solenoid. I have unpluged battery and used the code reader to clear it. I drove it around my subdivision and it didnt come back on. When i left the subdivision to take it 30 mph and up the code instantly came back on. I also have an intermittant code of 1765. I was talking to transmission shop and they mentioned engine wiring harness. How difficult is it to do and how does it take? Just want to know if thats my problem or not

3. The code p0753 is not clearing after i replaced the solenoid. Could it be the engine wiring harness