Q: The clutch on my ac air compressor went out. I want to replace the whole air compressor. What would it costs?

How much is it to replace the a/c air compressor? The clutch is bad.

Hi there. The AC compressor has several moving parts (including pistons and valves). These internal parts can fail, causing the AC compressor to stop working. It is common for the internal parts of the compressor to come apart and disperse metallic debris throughout the system. Consequently, it is a requirement to replace the orifice tube and the receiver dryer when replacing the compressor since some of the debris may have ended up there. To receive an estimate for this service, please click this link and then click the Get a Quote button. Once we receive your information we will provide an estimate for services. Thanks.

3. The clutch on my ac air compressor went out. I want to replace the whole air compressor. What would it costs?