Q: The cloth loose or falling inside car.

The cloth inside the car is peeling and falling down. How can I keep it from doing that what kind of spray or how can I replace it. It's falling down in the back so that I can't see out the back window.

This is the material that is glued to the headliner panel. You will need the complete headliner removed from the car and then the material replaced on the backing. The new material is glued on to the existing backing and will be like new again. You should find an interior shop that does vehicles interiors.

3. The cloth loose or falling inside car.