Q: The check engine sign does not come up and car does not start. what is the cause please?

After the mechanic replaced the cylinder head gasket, the check engine sign does not come up and car does not start. what is the cause please?

Hello there. If your Toyota experienced an overheating problem and the head gasket was replaced, there could be multiple electrical sensors or systems that are not causing the car to start. It’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of the issue and recommend the right repair.

• The check engine sign does not come up and car does not start. what is the cause please?