Q: The Check Engine light is on, along with the VSA light and the accelerator is also not working

The Check Engine light is on, along with the VSA light and the accelerator is also not working

In order to find out what is causing the check engine light to come on you will need to have the system scanned for codes and the codes pinpoint tests performed to find the cause of your problem. There are hundreds of possible codes and the light is just a warning to get the vehicle serviced.

3. The Check Engine light is on, along with the VSA light and the accelerator is also not working