Q: Q: The check engine light is always on

The check engine light come on always on the dashboard. And While I was inside the car a strange smoke come out inside the car and out where the engine is located . Then I suddenly turn off the car. What kinda problem this description shows ?? Thx again. I appreciated your service

Hello,

Your vehicle requires a code scan of the engine computer for the Check Engine Light which can be performed by a qualified technician. An interpretation of the computer’s codes will help the mechanic diagnose your Check Engine Light and move on to the necessary repairs.

The smoke is likely due to a fluid leak from anything from oil leaks to any of the other fluids. Fluids are likely leaking on to the exhaust causing smoke. A visual inspection of the fluid levels and maybe a washing of the engine may be required to determine the cause of the smoke.

Have an inspection performed by a qualified technician from YourMechanic immediately to trace your issues.

3. Q: The check engine light is always on