Q: The check engine light came on and the P0197 code is the issue.

I recently purchased this car in October As Is but I bought the extended warranty. I had the oil change done in the first 60 days. We found that the owners had the wrong engine oil in it with 5w30 it should have been 10w30 but that was done before inspection in August and it was not driven 100 miles before I got it changed. However now I have this sensor issue. Would this be covered under this bumper to bumper engine Warranty I purchased?

3. The check engine light came on and the P0197 code is the issue.