Q: The Check Engine Light battery comes on while driving - how can I figure out what the problem is?

Do u give free estimate for any problem with auto

This may be related to a weak battery, a failing alternator, or possibly a bad voltage regulator. These are all components of your car’s charging system. When any of these are not working properly, this will cause your battery light to come on. I would recommend having an expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose and repair your charging system.

• The Check Engine Light battery comes on while driving - how can I figure out what the problem is?