Q: The Check Engine Light battery comes on while driving - how can I figure out what the problem is?

Do u give free estimate for any problem with auto

This may be related to a weak battery, a failing alternator, or possibly a bad voltage regulator. These are all components of your car’s charging system. When any of these are not working properly, this will cause your battery light to come on. I would recommend having an expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose and repair your charging system.

3. The Check Engine Light battery comes on while driving - how can I figure out what the problem is?