Q: The cars haves a really rare sound on the engine.

I know that my rod engine bearings are worn down. Can I change them without taking the engine out of the car?

3. The cars haves a really rare sound on the engine.

Q: Car stopped moving suddenly, gears stuck

Hello there. This type of fault is not uncommon. There are a few different faults that would cause this on your 2000 Cadillac Catera, but since the engine runs properly the fault most likely lies with the transmission in some...

Q: Q: How do you remove the head restraints?

While you should never drive or ride without head restraints, there may be times that you need to remove them. For instance, if you’re lowering the second row seats, you’ll need to remove the two outside head restraints (the center...

Q: i have 2016 Toyota Yaris, for how many KM i need to change the Gear Box Oil in routine ?

Hi there. If you download our mobile app, you can set up an automatic updates when all services are due. However, if you live outside the United States, we're not able to provide you with repair or maintenance solutions. You...