Q: THE CARS DOES NOT ENGAGE IN GEAR , EVEN THO IT DID WHEN IT CAME OFF DELIVERY TRAILER, I HAVER EXAMINED THE LINKAGE

OK I BOUGHT THIS ON EBAY , IT CAM OFF THE TRAILER AND ENGAGED IN GEAR FINE, SHORTLY AFTER PUTTING IT IN THE GARAGE , I TRIED TO BACK IT UP. NOTHING HAPPENED, AS IF THE TRANS WAT NON EXISTENT, I DONT BELIEVE IT IS DONE THOUGH. I HAVE EXAMINED THE LINKAGE AND IVE BEEN TOLD TO NOW, CHANGE FILTER . I JUST WANT TO DO WHAT RIGHT NEXT AND NOT SPEND A BILLION DOLLARS. HOW AND WHAT DO I DO, AND WJO DO YOU SUGGEST AS A LESS EXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE? THANKS HUGO

3. THE CARS DOES NOT ENGAGE IN GEAR , EVEN THO IT DID WHEN IT CAME OFF DELIVERY TRAILER, I HAVER EXAMINED THE LINKAGE