Q: The car will crank but will not start - 1994 Chevrolet Camaro

It had rough idle and Hesitation on throttle response changed spark plugs fuel filter coolant temp sensor drive it all around that day took tps sensor off cleaned it car cranks will not start getting no fuel I spray starting fluid in throttle body it fired up then dies need help please

Hello and good work isolating the problem to the fuel supply. Next thing to do is check is for any problem codes remaining, whether Check Engine is illuminated or not. Do you hear the fuel pump running with the key in the "Run" position, even for just a second or two? The fuel pump and fuel pump relay are suspect at this point. The anti-theft system must also be in "OK" mode as well, since it powers the fuel pump relay. You don’t mention your mileage, but it is certainly possible the fuel pump itself has failed. To confirm the problem, have a certified technician from YourMechanic inspect the starting problem so that this can be addressed accordingly.

3. The car will crank but will not start - 1994 Chevrolet Camaro