Q: The car was running smoothly but in reverse it kicks hard and the engine stops

The car has missing and was coils I replaced three of them and is smooth running now when try to move the car kik hard and stop the engine?

Hello. If the engine kicks hard when it is put into gear and it stalls the engine then most of the time this is due to the torque converter clutch not releasing. This can be an issue with the torque converter itself, the circuit or the solenoid that controls it. Most of the time it is the circuit or the solenoid. The transmission will need to be tested electrically to be able to diagnose this issue. If you are planning on having this stalling problem checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. The car was running smoothly but in reverse it kicks hard and the engine stops