Q: the car was flooded and I was trying to see how difficult it would be to install a new engine computer

Water got into my car and it ran for 20 minutes and stopped so I was trying to see how difficult it would be to install a engine computer for a infiniti fx35

This can be a difficult process depending on your mechanical abilities and access to the proper tools. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to properly install this part.

• the car was flooded and I was trying to see how difficult it would be to install a new engine computer