Q: Q: The car starts then shuts off

My car starts then it begins to shake and then it shuts off what can I do? Because I can't move anywhere.

3. Q: The car starts then shuts off

Q: My timing belt broke what should I do? Can I drive my car?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The timing belt is responsible for keeping the camshaft and the crankshaft in sync so the valves will open and close accordingly. With that said, the vehicle is likely not going to run at...

Q: Won't grab a gear

It sounds like you are saying that while the engine is running, you can actually disengage the clutch such that you can switch gears, but there is no engagement upon release of the clutch . If there is a visible...

Q: Won't move sound like a cat in a blender

I don't know what a cat in a blender sounds like, but I think I may know what it is that you are hearing. It's possible that you have had a CV joint fail, in which case the transmission and...