Q: The car starts but will stall shortly after, it also will ideal rough and at times not start at all. 1994 Chrysler LeBaron

The car was running fine. Then while driving in rush hour traffic at a top speed of 5 mph the car stalled. After being towed off the highway the car was able to start and I was able to get to the house. The next day the car would not start. I had fire at the plugs. I could not hear the furl pump when I first turned on the car so I figured it was the fuel pump. I replaced it and the car ran good for 60 miles. Now it is doing the same thing. Starting but rough running. I changed out the filter and there was no change.

Hi there - I suspect the fuel pump relay is failing, not conducting much current to the fuel pump. It is mounted on the engine side of the firewall in front of the driver position. For assistance in diagnosing this problem, I would recommend a fuel system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• The car starts but will stall shortly after, it also will ideal rough and at times not start at all. 1994 Chrysler LeBaron