Q: the car starts and does not go through

. It happened before and the sensor was changed, and it worked. Last week the car stopped, and run . when we got home it it did not run again. We bought a new car key and it only starts and and the lighted the check Engine, ABS, etc. While starting it I am moving the steering wheel, and the car starter dies.

Hi there. What you are describing above appears to be an electrical glitch with either the ECU or relay’s on your Mercedes-Benz. If you have warning lights on the dashboard, they might indicate a problem that can be diagnosed by a professional mechanic. To reduce your costs on making the wrong repairs, it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to star inspection first. This will permit them to diagnose the root issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. the car starts and does not go through