Q: Q: Transmission noise

while i drive it is loud while going through the progression of changing gears

Hi There, Depending on the specific sound the transmission is making this could be many different things. If the transmission was low on fluid for an extended period of time, this could have caused some internal damage to the transmission such as slipping or burnt clutch bands. When an automatic transmission is low on fluid, the fluid pressure will fluctuate, causing the transmission to slip and the engine to rev too high. When this happens, the clutch packs and/or bands are slipping slowly causing damage. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your transmission.

3. Q: Transmission noise