Q: Q: Transmission noise

while i drive it is loud while going through the progression of changing gears

3. Q: Transmission noise

Q: Squeaking belts

The power steering pump belt is not turning and can be the cause for the loss of steering. The water pump may be seized causing the overheating problem. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check the...

Q: Car making grinding noise for 2 seconds after starting

It sounds like you may have a starter that is allowing the starter gear to hang onto the flywheel for a bit too long when starting the vehicle. When you turn the key, there is a small gear that comes...

Q: Stripped lug nut/unable to change tire

Hello, thank you for writing in. Locking lug nuts would cause every wheel to require a special socket in order to remove the tire. These are often aftermarket, but if you have a set on the car, this may have...