Q: Q: Transmission noise

while i drive it is loud while going through the progression of changing gears

3. Q: Transmission noise

Q: I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 and is knocking really loud, I was thinking it is a bad lifter so I change the oil and added marvel m

The best way to determine if you have worn internal engine parts is to use a micrometer and plastigauge if necessary to take measurements of certain parts. Once these measurements have been taken, you will then want to compare them...

Q: Changed out the alternator and battery. Car will not start without a jump.

This may be a sign of a failing voltage regulator. This is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. Often times this will result in the alternator allowing too much power to be delivered to...

Q: My power steering just stopped working as o got stuck in the snow just now

It's possible that the front suspension and/or the steering rack sustained damage during this incident. The only other potential cause is a power steering pump failure and/or a failure of the drive belt. I recommend you request a power steering...