Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovfzwajs:173:8

Q: The car shorted out after a repair

There was a short out on my car during a recent repair. The oil filter wrench was being turned and there was a contact between the tool and the gauge bare wire that connects the alternator and the starter. I cannot run the car even though I had the battery, ignition switch, alternator and starter changed. I also checked the fuses. There is no dealership anywhere near, so I cannot take the car for testing. What could be the problem?

A: It is possible that the powertrain control ...

It is possible that the powertrain control module may have been damaged during the oil change at the time of the short. I would have the powertrain control module tested with a high tech scan tool if this option is possible for you to determine if it has failed or not. Many times powertrain control modules can be very costly and labor intensive to replace. Although it would be a far drive, if the powertrain control module in your vehicle has failed, I might advise taking it to a professional to have this service done as many times it will require computer programming afterwards.